Join our team
Work in a friendly, small, and efficient environment on projects that matter and have some fun!
Need More Information? Here you go.
Take a look at the most common questions. If you can't find an answer to what you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us.
How to apply for a job?
Just send an email to email@example.com with your Resume and position that you apply. If you can kindly let us know from where you know about us - that would be very nice of you :)
Can I work remotely?
Białystok is the heart of our company and a place of the head office, but it's entirely ok to work remotely or in a mixed way - a few days in the office a few days remote.
What salary can I expect?
Salaries on all positions are the same and depend on your skills (we call it level). We have four levels in BlueRider from L1 to L4, and salary range looks like that:
- L1 - from 4 500 zł to 10 000 zł
- L2 - from 9 000 zł to 16 000 zł
- L3 - from 14 000 zł to 21 000 zł
- L4 - from 20 000 zł to 30 000 zł
What is my level?
To answer that question, feel free to go through our job matrix. That might not be super straight forward, and we are more than happy to go through it with you on an interview. You can find a link here:
What about software and hardware standards?
For each position, we do have selected computer types (those or similar standards). In terms of software, you can count on everything that you need to complete the job. Most of our team members use JetBrains products.
Is there is any policy regarding salary increase?
Yes. The salary increase is given every year based on employee performance evaluation or promotion (to the next level)
- Need Improvement: 0% of salary increase
- Meet expectation: 5% of salary increase
- Exceed expectation: 8% of salary increase
- Strongly exceed expectation: 12% of salary increase
What are the additional benefits that you offer?
Well, there are a few quite usual things::
- Top social office equipment: Monday breakfasts, fruits, drinks, snacks, dart, table football, Xbox and few others :)
- Integration parties and events
- Budget for professional training & courses
What about agreement type?
We are open to all types of contracts depends on individual needs. Typically candidates prefer b2b agreements.
Ready to start an exciting technology adventure?
Why wait? Join us now!Join Now!